Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alone.

this feeling. I'm not so sure what it is. Throughout these past few days I've felt like everything has been drained out of me. Physically, Mentally, Emotionally. I don't care to do anything. I've turned into an absolute introvert who doesn't even care enough to reply to my own boyfriend. He says I'm scaring him. But maybe I'm scaring myself; not wanting to have anything to do with anything, too effortless to even murmur a simple hello to passing family members among the house. Thrilled to know that I will have a couple hours in the house alone. Everything seems to frustrate me: conversations seem meaningless and a waste of breath, tasks seem pointless, and nothing is on TV. I do not fear that I am going through a depressive state, rather I fear that I may not get out of it fast enough.

Meet you in the Rye, Catch.