Someone inspired me one day when he confidentially told me that sometimes, when no one is around but him, he'd sit down on the ground, place his palms face down touching the ground on both sides of himself, and push. Just push. Now, the method to his madness was the fact that when he performed this random action, he felt like he was pushing down on the earth. To me, I thought he was absolutely brilliant. We live on such a phenomenal plethura of matter that supports life, death, inanimacy, and so much creation, and to exert all of your force towards something so powerful just makes you feel like somewhere out there, you're making something happen.
I thought this story would be a lovely introduction to the first of many blogs. I'm Catch. I am inclined to make things happen. I exert all my energy in helping people and trying to make things work out for the better, which only hurts me because then when I get lost, no one is there to save me. People think that being too compassionate will end up getting me in trouble, but I've still got both hands on the edge. For now.
Meet you in the Rye, Catch.